Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Comfortable Place in the World

 

In this article, I will discuss a little about the most comfortable place in my version. What do you think is the most comfortable place in the world? Hmm .. I think the most comfortable place in the world is a room. Maybe people think the most comfortable place in the world is home, but not for me. Because for me the room is everything. There I can do whatever I want. Especially when I have a bad day, when I am not in the mood, or simply when I want to be alone, my peace I find in my room. It is my little heaven.

My room is on the first floor of the house, between the room of my parents and my brother’s room. My room is not too big nor too small. There is no balcony. In my room there is two beds, one at the right corner and the other at the left corner. The function of the two beds placed in my room is so that if my cousins ​​stay at my house, they will sleep in my room. If the door is opened, you will see the two beds  from outside the room. On the beds are four pillows and the brown blanket in each bed. It is also a large brown teddy bear, in the bed that I often occupy. Above the bed that I often occupy, hangs a photo of me and beside it is a calendar. Between the first bed and the second bed is large window with brown curtains and white screens. In front of the second bed that I don’t occupy, there is a desk and chair that connected with the closet. On the table are a laptop, purple lamp, my assignment book, and my cosmetics. I spend a lot of time in front of laptop, I play it and do my assignment too. I also seeking information on the internet. In the room is also the pink – cream carpet. The use of the carpet is as a stylish also so that if I get bored in bed, I will relax on the carpet while playing with my phone. I think My room is so simple, nothing special there, but the point is I have everything that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leveraging Time in the Middle of a Pandemic

 As the corona virus pandemic continues, a lot of free time is wasted by many people. Most of them do not know what to do with activities du...