Thursday, November 26, 2020

SAY NO TO INSECURE!!

 Hearing the word insecure, do you know what insecure is? Or have you ever felt insecure?

Nowadays, there are many girls out there who really want to look beautiful in the eyes of everyone. They are very worried about things that make people uninterested in them. They feel deprived, ashamed, guilty, even to the point of not being able to do something. Makes them less confident about what is inside them. They always compare themselves with others. To the extent that there are also women out there who are frustrated with themselves. They feel themselves useless because they cannot have a perfect appearance like other women. From this explanation, do you already know what insecure is? Insecure or insecurity according to Asta (2019) means an act of emotion when we judge ourselves to be inferior to others. Insecure itself, does not happen to women only, everyone has experienced insecure, including men. However, at this time, insecurity was mostly experienced by women, especially adolescents.

In my opinion, having insecure nature in us is wrong behavior. Because what we feel is the same as we are not grateful for Allah Ta'ala's creation. Honestly, in myself, I used to feel insecure that made me frustrated with myself. However, I can always handle that trait. I once found a quote on a twitter account.

source: twitter.com
When I read the quote, I am very guilty to the one who created me, I am not grateful for what He has given. Since then, every insecurity came, I always remember the quote. So that I feel more grateful for what I already have.

To get rid of that inner sense of insecurity, I have tips for all of you:

First, love yourself. If you don't love yourself, then the negative things that are there will make you feel insecure and will make you hate yourself. That is what will lead to insecurity.

Second, don't compare yourself with others. Comparing yourself with others will cause a lot of energy to be wasted, so it will create insecurity in yourself.

Third, find your strengths and uniqueness. Trying to find your strengths and uniqueness will be more beneficial than you only focus on comparing yourself with other people because it could be that your strengths and uniqueness have very high values ​​and are useful for you in the futurešŸ˜Š

And finally, always be grateful for what Allah Ta'ala gave. If you are grateful, I believe, your life will definitely be happy. Because happiness only belongs to grateful people. Trust me..

Okay, so the clock here is already 0:05. Time to sleep!! next time there are still many stories that I will share with you. Hopefully entertaining ..

           -Everyone has their own strengths, but nothing is perfect in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leveraging Time in the Middle of a Pandemic

 As the corona virus pandemic continues, a lot of free time is wasted by many people. Most of them do not know what to do with activities du...